Sales Director (Hunter Role) – BPO Mortgage Banking
Location: NY & Midwest
No. of Openings: 2
- Will be responsible for bringing in new logos within Mortgage, Banking industry verticals.
- Will carry individual revenue target within specific industry verticals
- Will be responsible for driving new account wins and new revenue
- Partner with C-Level executives within the account to drive outcomes based business at Company
- Build and execute account strategy for revenue / industry vertical growth at Company
- Build and nurture relationships within the new accounts
- An ideal candidate will have overall IT industry experience in the range of 10 to 15 years of which 5 to 10 years must be in selling for new revenue and generating new logos.
- Must have prior experience in sourcing leads, selling technology services, developing new logos and be a self starter,
- Must have prior work experience in any of these industry verticals – Mortgage Banking.
- Must have experience working in global delivery model.
- Must have prior experience working in a revenue target driven role.
- Must have demonstrated experience of consultative selling.
- Should have broad understanding of technologies / skills.
- Should have demonstrated experience of developing and selling in to C-level contacts in the industry.
- Overall experience in Sales, Contract negotiation, making effective presentations and Solution mindset is essential.
- Must have prior work authorization to work in the United States
Compensation: $125-$150K plus commission.
Eduction/Certification: BA, MBA a plus.
Company: A leading global provider of Information Technology services and business solutions. With over 16,000 professionals service clients across diverse industries from 30 international offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific, and 22 Global Delivery Centers in strategic locations across the world. They have serviced more than 400 FORTUNE 1000 companies, for over two decades.