Client is a very established and leading provider of real-time smart grid management systems, enabling improved operations for utilities. This client’s proven and reliable SCADA, Distribution Management Systems and Substation Automation Solutions, collect and transform data into valuable information for decision makers at utilities around the world.
Client is currently seeking a VP of International Sales to lead the team through strategic and tactical execution. Reporting to the President, this position is responsible for managing regional Sales VP’s and Representatives to achieve profit targets. Additionally, management of inside sales staff will be involved. This position involves development and implementation of an effective sales strategy, in conjunction with staff, by selecting and targeting customers, applications, products and geographic markets.
1. The successful candidate will have outstanding leadership and communication skills.
2. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
3. 15 years+ of technical solution sales with at least 10 years selling internationally is required.
4. Extensive knowledge of the SCADA industry and automation.
5. Selling experience to electric utilities.
6.Ability to travel up to 75% of the time.
7. Expertise and accomplishment selling Smart Grid (SCADA) products into markets outside of USA & Mexico with emphasis on South America & Europe.
Compensation: A competitive compensation package is offered including extensive benefits. The work environment is casual and friendly and is located in the western GTA.
CONTACT: JIM RAFFERTY, 703.772.6762. JIM@MARKETSHAPERSER.COM