Sales Director (Hunter Role) – BPO Manufacturing Vertical
No. of Openings: 1
- Responsible for bringing in new logos within Manufacturing vertical.
- Will carry individual revenue target within specific industry vertical
- Will be responsible for driving new account wins and new revenue
- Partner with C-Level executives within the account to drive outcomes based business at the Company
- Build and execute account strategy for revenue / industry vertical growth at Company
- Build and nurture relationships within the new accounts
- Ideal candidate will have overall ITO/BPO industry experience in the range of 10 to 15 years of which 6 to 7 years must be in selling for new revenue and generating new logos.
- Prior experience in sourcing leads, selling technology services, developing new logos and be a self starter.
- Must have prior work experience in Manufacturing vertical.
- Experience working in global delivery model.
- Experience working in a revenue target driven role.
- Must have demonstrated experience of consultative selling.
- Should have broad understanding of technologies / skills.
- Should have demonstrated experience of developing and selling in to C-level contacts in the industry.
- Overall experience in Sales, Contract negotiation, making effective presentations and Solution mindset is essential.
- Must have prior work authorization to work in the United States
Compensation: $125-$150K plus commission.
Eduction/Certification: BA, MBA a plus.
Company: A leading global provider of Information Technology services and business solutions. With over 16,000 professionals service clients across diverse industries from 30 international offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific, and 22 Global Delivery Centers in strategic locations across the world. They have serviced more than 400 FORTUNE 1000 companies, for over two decades.
For further information please contact Jim Rafferty at email@example.com or 703.772.6762.