Company: Company is the leader in enterprise-class, solutions for managing global businesses. Company delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
Location: Washington DC (or Mid-Atlantic Region)
Position Description: Responsible for the management and development of Company’s new and existing education and government client base for our Southeast region practice. This person will be responsible for ensuring our customers successfully deploy the Company solution on projects lead by Company or our partners. Once in production, the Vice President of Service works with our customers in various ways to ensure the product is providing maximum business value which ultimately results in their renewal. In addition, this role will work closely with sales leadership to develop business through positioning and selling services for new and existing customers. The VP will be measured on client referenceability and satisfaction, along with revenue, renewal, and margin goals.
Key Areas of Responsibility: Responsible for hiring, developing and retaining a team of highly skilled Service Practice professionals including Engagement and Business Development Managers, Consultants and Customers Success managers.
- Ensuring customers are fully adopting the Company solution by assisting them in the implementation of new features and functions.
- Serve as an Executive Sponsor and key stakeholder on critical projects.
- Work closely with our partners to ensure they’re successfully deploying Company.
- Deliver on quarterly reference, renewal, revenue and margin objectives.
- Align with the Regional Sales Vice President and Team to develop new software and professional service business; this includes but is not limited to active participation on strategic prospect/customer opportunities.
- Engage with the Regional sales organization to ensure we’re properly positioning and selling our customer success management, implementation, technology, and education services. Serve as the escalation point for resolving customer contractual, implementation, and ongoing customer success issues.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the North American Customer Services organization through leading and participating on internal initiatives.
- Ability to drive strategic regional initiatives and build on existing Company consulting methodologies.
- Encourage high standards of performance and inspires others to define new opportunities and continuously improve the organization.
- Create and foster a team environment that encourages people to take risks and do their best..
- 10 years of experience successfully growing and managing a $20+ million professional services organization with a large regional presence.
- Proven success in selling software solutions to education and government customer base.
- Experience in delivering large enterprise HCM and/or Financial projects required.
- Ability to balance customer demands with aggressive revenue and profitability objectives.
- Proven track record of juggling business development, client side delivery and people management skills.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Compensation: $170-$200K plus bonus 25%+, and stock participation.
For further information please contact Jim Rafferty at email@example.com or 703.772.6762.