Client Partner – CPG | Cincinnati
Company: A leading global provider of Information Technology services and business solutions. With over 16,000 professionals service clients across diverse industries from 30 international offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific, and 22 Global Delivery Centers in strategic locations across the world. They have serviced more than 400 FORTUNE 1000 companies, for over two decades. Location: Cincinnati Position Title: Client Partner – Account Manager – CPG Position Description:
- Manage a small team
- Sell, and Manage IT and ITES in Manufacturing-CPG Vertical
- Will be responsible for achievement of revenue goals with key assigned accounts.
- Supporting customers during the implementation of contracts and throughout the relationship; seeking customer feedback; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Mobilizing available internal and external resources to achieve sales and organizational goals; proactively negotiating for and accessing internal resources.
- Coordinate sales calls meetings and presentations; create and delivers customized “standard” presentations.
- Monitor account production, growth, future needs.
- Follow-up with customers.
- Develop effective executive calling strategies and execution.
- Communicate account plans and key customer issues to all members of the sales team.
- Should have handled about $8-10 million portfolio.
- Experience Farming, relationship building and ability to drive customer’s agenda.
- Relevant experience of at least 12-15 years in outsourcing, Manufacturing and Distribution Industry- Account Management
Compensation: Strong Base, plus 50% bonus on base plus 2% performance commission. Education/Certification: BA, MBA a plus