Client Partner – BPO Manufacturing Vertical | Chicago
No. of Openings: 2
- Sell IT and ITES in Manufacturing and distribution sector.
- Will be responsible for achievement of revenue goals with key assigned accounts.
- Supporting customers during the implementation of contracts and throughout the relationship; seeking customer feedback; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Mobilizing available internal and external resources to achieve sales and organizational goals; proactively negotiating for and accessing internal resources.
- Coordinate sales calls meetings and presentations; create and delivers customized “standard” presentations.
- Monitor account production, growth, future needs.
- Follow-up with customers.
- Develop effective executive calling strategies and execution.
- Communicate account plans and key customer issues to all members of the sales team.
- Should have handled about $8-10 million portfolio.
- Experience Farming, relationship building and ability to drive customer’s agenda.
- Relevant experience of at least 5-7 years in Manufacturing and Distribution Industry- Account Management
Compensation: $110-$140K plus performance bonus.
Eduction/Certification: BA, MBA a plus.
Company: A leading global provider of Information Technology services and business solutions. With over 16,000 professionals service clients across diverse industries from 30 international offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific, and 22 Global Delivery Centers in strategic locations across the world. They have serviced more than 400 FORTUNE 1000 companies, for over two decades.
For further information please contact Jim Rafferty at email@example.com or 703.772.6762.