Company: Our client is engaged in the marketing of petroleum products in the United States. They specialize in selling high-volume, low-cost branded gasoline at stations and at stand-alone locations in 23 states, primarily in the South and Midwest. Our client also operates a network of 7 Company-owned terminals. These terminals, along with a number of third-party terminals, supply fuel to retail and wholesale stations in 23 states.
Position Title: Technology & Business Alignment Leader
Location: Southern Region of United States
Position Description: This is a strategic position whose purpose is to align the business objectives with technology competencies. The role requires a high level of technology capabilities and understanding. This is a matrix role in which there are many internal as well as some external clients. This role develops the alignment of business and technology but does not enforce it.
Requirements: Well versed in Microsoft technologies and architecture. Previous experience as a CTO is desirable.
- Retail Industry and POS background.
- Proven ability to communicate in a matrix organization.
- Proven ability to research new technology and integration techniques.
- Strong understanding of the key technology vendors and ability to develop relationships.
- Large Project Management experience.
- Excellent analytic problem-solving, critical-thinking skills.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or 10 year equivalent work experience.
Compensation: Base $125K range plus bonus and paid relocation.
Contact Jim Rafferty at email@example.com or 703.772.6762.