- Responsible for consulting clients & revenue in Banking vertical.
- Carry revenue target within specific industry verticals.
- Will be responsible for driving new account wins and new revenue.
- Partner with C-Level executives within the account to drive outcomes based business at the Company.
- Build and execute account strategy for revenue / industry vertical growth at the Company.
- Build and nurture relationships within the new accounts.
- An ideal candidate will have overall IT industry experience of 18+ years out which 7 to 10 years would be relevant experience in consulting leader position.
- Team management experience is must.
- Must have strong understanding / experience of Industry / Domain.
- Must have experience working in global delivery model.
- Prior experience working in a revenue target driven role is essential.
- Understand outsourcing world very well.
- Should have developed business and nurtured relationships within the accounts.
- Must have demonstrated experience in mining the account and registering tangible revenue growth year-over-year in the accounts managed.
- Should have broad understanding of technologies / skills.
- Overall experience in Business development, Contract negotiation, making effective presentations, Solution mindset is essential.
- Must have prior work authorization to work in the United States
Compensation: $175-$200K plus commission.
Eduction/Certification: BA, MBA a plus.
Company: A leading global provider of Information Technology services and business solutions. With over 16,000 professionals service clients across diverse industries from 30 international offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific, and 22 Global Delivery Centers in strategic locations across the world. They have serviced more than 400 FORTUNE 1000 companies, for over two decades.
For further information please contact Jim Rafferty at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.772.6762.