Company: Our client is a U.S. based company well referenced with numerous North American clients. It employs over 300 people in India with major project managers located in North America. The company has grown organically, is profitable with no debt. It is privately held with no venture capital or private equity ownership interests. The company has experienced a compound and growth rate of over 60% over the last 5 years.
Position Title: Director/Managing Director of Sales & Business Development – North America
The Director/Managing Director of Sales & Business Development-North America will report to CEO & Global Head of Sales. The successful candidate will be a senior team member and a major contributor to our client’s growth, through direct sales and new client acquisition. Responsibilities will also include the oversight of related CRM, sales and marketing programs. The ideal candidate for this position will be a self-starting, high energy, proactive entrepreneurial sales executive well connected and experienced in selling BPO/ offshore solutions into the financial services sector and other major markets. This senior sales executive must be comfortable in working virtually and interacting with global project management delivery professionals. Executive Responsibilities include:
- Accountable for new name sales and pipeline targets.
- Manage all aspects of the full sales life cycle.
- Provide strategic sales thought leadership and subject matter expertise to company management.
- Implement sales and marketing tactics in order to meet or exceed objectives.
- Meet or exceed established sales quotas and MBO’s.
- Maintain and track all sales activity through sales automation/CRM system.
- Maintain client relationships and client satisfaction.
- Maintain profitable client growth through add on sales extensions & renewals.
- Collaboration with project management and delivery professionals.
- Bring innovation, markets analytics, and competitive intelligence to management.
- 7+ years of a demonstrated and verifiable direct sales background in BPO, ITO managed services and offshore solution sales.
- A background selling into North American financial services, capital markets and/or business sectors with strong offshore solution usage.
- A successful experience in a startup and/or emerging sales environment.
- A background in offshore development application development, custom research/content services, multimedia development and/or offshore staffing and project management.
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, closing and account management skills.
- Process driven approach to identifying opportunities and building out early stage sales funnels.
- Proven and consistent quota track record.
- Impressive presentation and communication skills. Possess the ability to influence, persuade and negotiate at all levels to achieve win-win results.
Compensation: Strong base with makeable performance bonus based on quota attainment.
Education/Certification: BA/BS degree at a minimum